Some tips on how to wash your jeans to keep original color.
1. When you buy a new jeans, you should soak it in water with white vinegar (white vinegar: water = 1:20) or put the jeans in salt water for 20-30 minutes; in this way, it maintain the original jeans color.
2. Separate dark or light jeans, mixing washing will cause color inter-dyeing.
3. Do not bleach the jeans.
4. Avoiding direct sunlight exposure. Sunlight exposure cause seriously fading on the jeans.
5. Hang dry jeans wear in a ventilated place: without ventilation, Denim pants will not dry easily and will produce odor.
6. Turn the jeans inside out when u wash and dry the jeans
7. Hand washing is better than machine washing. Do not use brush to wash jeans.